The Hold’em Poker card game is played with one pack of cards. All cards are counted based on their face value.
- EASY HOLD’EM Players place their bets into Ante bets boxes. The dealer then deals one card into each of the boxes with a valid bet and one card for himself. Then he deals a second card in the same manner. All cards are dealt face up (uncovered).
- The players now can raise their own cards and take a look at them, so they could decide if they want to proceed with the game. Players are not allowed to communicate with each other.
- If a player or a dealer receives the wrong number of cards, false dealing will be announced. Cards will be shuffled before next dealing. If any card gets uncovered, other than the last dealer’s card, for whatever reason, false dealing will be announced. Cards will be shuffled again.
- After a player has seen his cards and would like to end his game (cease playing the given game), he must announce this fact to the dealer, who removes his Ante bet from the table and takes out both player’s cards.
- A player (players), who wants to proceed with the game must now place his additional Flop bet, which must exactly match the Ante bet. At the same time he needs to put his cards down face down on the table next to his bet box.
- The dealer now lays out three cards (Flop) in the middle of the table one by one, so all players could see them.
- At this stage of the game a player (players) can repeat his Flop bet or check, which means to stay in the game without further betting. Then the dealer adds a fourth card (Turn) in the middle of the table to the first three cards. Another betting round follows after which the dealer deals the last fifth card (River). After all five common cards have been dealt, the dealer as well as the players will uncover their cards.
- The dealer then evaluates the card hands of all players one by one. The set consists of two player’s cards and five common cards on the table, out of which a combination of five best cards is made.
- If a player’s hand is lower than the one of the dealer, the dealer removes all bets as well as both player’s cards from the table.
- If a player has the same hand as the dealer, the player neither wins nor loses.
- If a player has a higher card, then the Flop bets will be paid out in 1:1 ratio. The Ante bet will be paid out in case the player’s winning hand is a straight or better in 1:1 ratio as well.